I’m about two weeks into 30 and it’s been just fine. No life changing nervous breakdowns or
manic episodes (well, manic episodes related to a birthday, that is). Looking back, I still have no regrets
on any decision I’ve made this far into my life. Maybe ignorance really is bliss, but frankly, I’d rather be
happy.
Speaking of happy, lately, many of you have been expressing
your appreciation of my honesty.
Thanks, because I appreciate my honesty too. In fact, I appreciate my openness to do whatever the hell I
please because I know I’ll have no regrets.
And I always thought, I am limitless, invincible, I can do
whatever I want with no consequence whatsoever. And I’m lucky that I have friends who bring me down to earth
and relay real life problems that I am lucky enough to avoid. But I realize the late night
conversations do take a toll on me as I come to the conclusion that I might
actually have boundaries.
I won’t have anal sex.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m a huge supporter of it, but anal play does absolutely
nothing for me and thus, I am completely fine with saying no to any dude who
even hints and giving it a shot.
Sorry bros, not my style, you can go “on to the next one”. To be completely honest, I wish it got
me off because it’s so huge in the porn world, I really just feel like I’m
being left behind.
This is pretty specific, but I won’t let a dude finish in my
eyes. I hear it’s a big thing in
the kink world and dudes love that shit, but I’m really particular when it
comes to my eyes. They used to be
green for heaven’s sake. Tits,
face, feet, whatever, but no cum in my eyes (I’m really just nervous about the
stinging and my late onset allergy bullshit – I’m 30 after all).
I’d never pursue someone in a relationship. The fact is, those that are in a
relationship pursue me (I really can’t deny my desirability). But I’m just not that desperate. If your man wants to be bed by me, then
that’s a problem you have to work out with your man. However, if you ever find me pursuing your man, then by all
means, please, take it up with me because I can 100% guarantee, it won’t
happen.
And the kicker:
If I like a guy (and this has only happened twice in my 30 year
lifespan), I won’t go home with a guy on the first night. Sure, I’ve gone home with a guy or two
who grew on me after the fact, but if I’m aware, I won’t do it. Again, it rarely happens, but I know
what I like and I know how not to get hurt. I’m a boxer after all, and defenses need to be up
at…all…times.
I mean, I’ll write about my sexual experiences. The good, the bad, the ugly. But there are certain things you won’t
hear from me and these are the reasons why. And it’s not that I’m 30 and this how I view shit now, no, I’ve
always had these limits and just like my sexual experiences, I am in no way
ashamed to admit it.
What about you?
What are your boundaries? I
suspect everything else that I do, right?
1 comment:
wear glasses
Post a Comment