**while I'm not one to enjoy cunnilingus, I'm likely in the
minority, please enjoy a piece submitted to @controvershiL from
@PatakhaKuri**
For the longest time, I was a 'giver' in bed. I
mastered the art of going down on a guy, giving blow jobs that would blow the
minds of guys away (modest, I know). But I was uncomfortable with the
idea of a guy going down on me. I’d want to please my partner so he’d
know that I’d be even better in bed. The thought of a guy “eating me” and
then having to kiss him after was just gross.
After speaking with some of my friends, I found that I wasn’t
the only one who felt that way. They, too, agreed that it was a little
“gross”. On the other hand, however, guy friends have hardly ever said
anything negative about going down on a girl. In fact, most of the guys
I’ve slept with have all wanted to go down on me, some even before I sucked
them off.
So then a few years ago, I was dating this guy. He
planned this sexy, racy night for us (see: red satin sheets, wine, dirty
play list, etc). After being wined out drunk, my inhibitions lowered and
I let him go down on me. And for the first time, OH. MY.
GOD. I decided then that if you are sexually active, and haven’t had a
guy go down on you, you are missing out. I know that there are several
girls out there who, like me, are uncomfortable with the idea of it, but the
truth is, once your guy starts licking those lips, your brain, won’t even
work.
While it took me a while to get used to it, I fully embrace
cunnilingus. I always advise my girlfriends that we have to love
ourselves, our bodies, and especially our vaginas. If we can stay
comfortable with ourselves, our male counterparts will too. We simply
need to get over our fears and plunge in. And if you need additional
convincing, the orgasms (yes plural) are phenomenal!
No comments:
Post a Comment